Friday 6 February 2015

Draft cover/contents/double page spread

I created two double page spreads as the first was my initial one that I created from my flat plan but the second I created to test other styles and see whether it would look more professional/appropriate to my style. I have decided I would use the first initial one that I created however if given more time I would have changed the background colour to make it a more subtle colour so that it still fitted with the theme of my other pages but didn't stand out as unusual.

(second designed double page spread)

1 comment:

  1. Front page- the front page is original and looks professional. The artists name needs to be made bigger in order to create more attraction. The artists clothes could also change in order to suit the colours used.

    Contents page- good titles that attract people to want to read the article. There could be little descriptions under which would tell people more about the page. There also could be more pages in the magazine in order to fill the empty space.

    Double page spread 2- Good and proffesional layout, the title intreges people to read the article. There could be a pull out quote to split up the text and give people a little more information about what the article includes.

    ReplyDelete